topbella

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Somehow, it just happened. . .

The first time I met you, I never thought I will fall for you. . .
You would always talk to me and help me in whatever ways you could to make me notice you. . . I did not mind about it at all.
Your hair covered almost half of your face, I could not see your face clearly!!! You looked weird to me!!! O.O!!! I was scared!!! = =;
Somehow, it just happened. I am in love with you Rich. . .
I may not tell you often enough, but your love, sweet caresses, each rendezvous. . . all these are gifts in my life that I am very thankful for every single day. You are always there to support and to encourage me with your love and care. You listen and understand when I need to sort things out or make a decision. You are the one make my life fun. In any moment, your love is something real I can trust and believe in, and that make all the difference. I just hope you know, for now and always, how much I appreciate and love you in return.
I miss you when I am not seeing you but somehow feeling warm inside because you are close in heart. . .
Things may keep changing with age, but I just pray that as we grow old together, there is one thing that will never change. . . Our LOVE. . .
I hope our love is true and will get stronger with time. . .
I love you dear. . . ^^
Posted by : Wing

5 comments:

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo