topbella

Tuesday 20 September 2011

SSPCA

My colleague Ling asked me to accompany her to a place - SSPCA.
I was asking: What is the meaning of SSPCA and what does it stand for?
She answered: You just follow and you'll find it out yourself.
This is my first time going and the moment we reached that place, there is a big signboard -
The Sarawak Society for the Prevention of cruelty to animals.
Oh, so we are coming here.
Few months ago, a pregnant stray cat went into her house and gave birth to 3 kittens. Now she's troubled with these cats pooping in her neighbour's garden, pissing everywhere, spoilt their plants.....so on. Her neighbour has been complaining and mentally harassing her to abandon the cats.
There are hundreds of cats and dogs there waiting for adoption. They would be put to sleep if nobody adopt them. Sometimes we human are really cold and heartless.
After a short visit there, there is no words to express my feelings.
Myself and both my children had a painful parting experience when we kept hamster as pet. Then on, there is a rule in our house : NO pet is allowed.

posted by : ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo