topbella

Sunday 11 July 2010

I miss you too. . .

I was supposed to go to Hokkien Association this morning but then AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The clerk gave the wrong date to Pa. . . = =; In fact is next Sunday. . . and NOT TODAY!!!!! Know what? I was planning to take a pic of myself wearing school uniform and post it to you. . . Bopian lo. Do it next week. . . ^^
Thinking of you working so hard, I feel guilty if I just sit here and do nothing. So I decided to make myself busy, otherwise I am going to miss you the whole day. . .
I washed Jee's car, cleaned the car porch, thought of bathing "Sleeping drug" but the sky looks gloomy (FAILED!!!). . . I may ask Jee to guide me on cooking simple dish later. I will keep learning. Dont fail jie!!! xF
I dont reply your message coz dont want to distract you from work. +u!!! Elleby miss you. . .

Posted by: Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo