topbella

Friday 16 July 2010

A Letter to God. . .

Thanks God for everything. . .
I understand that everyone has his or her own problems and challenges in life. So do I. I had a cross to carry, but I know very well that You are always by my side when I go through everyone of them. . .
I don't ask for pain to disappear, sorrow to go or an easy life rather than a tough one. . .
I only pray that You can guide and lead me to the right path, give me more strength to overcome all the obstacles in life, make me stronger and tougher. . .
Thanks God for my family. . . Please be together with Jee and Pa so that they will always be healthy. Bless this small family You have created. . .
Thanks God for my relatives and friends. . . Please let all of them live with gratitude and treasure their lives. Let us live together without lies but truth and love. . .
Thanks God for everyone I know who had left footprints in my heart. Happy or sad memories with them, I shall never forget. . .
Thanks God for we are created and made being part of this world. . . I appreciate having everyone of them. . . =)
Praise the Lord. . .
Posted by : Wing

2 comments:

  1. Jane, HE is listening. Believe and trust HIM. GOD is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) thanks mummy. . . God loves you all too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo