topbella

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Legal Festive Robbers

I was stopped by a police at a road block yesterday afternoon and he accused me for not having my seat belt fastened.
I had been using a seat belt since the very first day I drove a car irrespective of police presence. Don't you all know that I am a good citizen and I comply to the traffic law? For my own safety benefits too....
The police kept asking me the same question : You just answer me, did you use your seat belt?
Inside my heart : What a stupid question? See with your own eyes la....my seat belt is properly, comfortably worn....
I answered him : YES
He kept repeating the same question and my answer is still firm : YES
Emm..... I got it! The smell of corruption......
They are just the "legal festive robbers"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo