topbella

Tuesday 23 August 2011

That's embarrassing!!!

Know what? I broke Jane's bed.


The weather last night was damned hot. I turned on her bedroom's air cond., relaxing myself on her bed. Half-way on facebook enjoyed viewing Tionia and her sweeties' Australia trip photos, I heard a loud sound and suddenly found myself was tumbled down.


Oh! Oh! The bed is broken!!!


I took a close look at the bed and found that a few pieces of the long, thin piece of metal attached to the main support were broken. The metal parts are all welded and not screwed to the main support. It's obviously not built to stand my body weight!!!Lao Lao quickly used nylon string to tighten all the broken metal pieces to the main support for temporary use or else Jane has to switch to sleeping on the floor.


When seeing this, Liang was talking humorously to himself: pity your bed la cheh, not only it has to support giant size human, it has to accomodate all those animals that spread around you. Sigh......
Oops, I'm sorry.


Jane, that's embarrassing!!!







posted by:ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo