topbella

Tuesday 9 March 2010

CRY

I'm the kind of person who cry easily. I cry of no obvious reasons. It can just happen even over the phone or internet when I talk to friends about remembering past times or when watching a sad movie.
When I'm overjoy, excited, in pain, feel scared, lost, confused, sad, something happen unexpected, separations, unmet expectations... any emo reactions you can think of. I end up crying.
Anything can cause me to cry. I really can't stop my tears at all once they have started. It's impossible to just stop when I know I'm about to cry. I want to cry less. Really. Or be able to control my tears.
I know crying is healthy and a good way to relieve stress. It's better than bottling it all up inside but I'm a big girl now, and big girls don't cry.
Oh anybody, please help! How to stop me from crying???





Posted by : Wing

4 comments:

  1. yoyoyo,hahaha,darlin,i knw! jz smile or laugh it out when u wanna cry,see me! hahaha.i knw,cz i oso cry easily,but i do love to cry,but it wil make ppl think i am unmature,so,i owz end up not cryin.hahaha.jz laugh it la.hahaha.but,cryin for sometimes is good for health la,and we ordi get used to it liao,so if u wanna cry,cry on my shoulder,i wil lent u back.^^ jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thanks a lot honey! love you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哭,是抒发情感的一种方式。不是大碍。不过,不要太常哭,因为会伤眼睛。

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo