topbella

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Lizards... Eeeeeee... My FRIEND???

I have a great fear of lizards. By just looking at it from far, it can make me feel so anxious and my heart beats very fast till you can see with naked eyes my heart pounds... Though I don't want it to happen, I just can't control it. Lizards are very very scary and nerve-wracking.
I won't enter a bathroom or toilet if there is a lizard. I won't go inside my bedroom if I found out there is a lizard in there. Because of this, our windows are fully netted and the sliding door is always kept close.
Jee killed countless lives these years because of my phobia. Her heartlessly killings had turned her into a reluctant expert at killing lizards... xD
I am sorry, Jee... I know you did all that because of me. Everytime after you killed a lizard, you would always followed by saying "Why kill lizards? They don't disturb and they bring good luck... "
From now on Jee, you don't kill!!! Chase them outside the house. That will be very much touched already... I will reprogramme my brain to relax, not to scream or cry when I see a lizard in the house. If I still fear, I will cover up my eyes, not to see it, not to think of it...
Jee, I think I am making some progress. Last few days I saw a lizard in Liang's room and I did not panic. That lizard must have slipped in the house when Pa opened the sliding door widely. (Pa likes to do that and always get scolded by Jee to keep the door closed at all times.) xD
Liang is very brave. He still can sleep soundly with a lizard in his room. He even teased me by saying "See! Your best friend is with me, in the same room!" (Yuckkkkk!!! My BEST FREIND??? He was saying lizard is my FRIEND??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................)
As his elder sister, I should be more firm. I really need to confront this phobia. I can't let lizards taking over my life. I must learn to live with them even though I still fear.
Lizards, lizards, lizards... I am freaked out!!!
Oh yea... Have anyone of you ever come across lizards' droppings? It's black stool with white on top. (Looks like small letter 'i'.) I used to tell Jee that lizards are honest. They broadcast to the world that the droppings are 'i' (lizards). Hahaha!!! 不打自招。。。

Posted by : Wing

7 comments:

  1. u know they are annoying, yeah... drop stuff - -''

    know wat, it's everywhere! xD
    They onli run away from you, not u run away from them!! and ur doing the other way around!
    gud luck chasin some out :)
    hopefully u can surpass ur phobias xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thanks rich! =) will try my best!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. =] jane don worry..im scared of lizards too..
    but i still can overcome it..
    i remembered last time i went my aunts kampung and the lizards is inside toilet after m done me business..O.O i was so scared and sit inside the toilet for hours to chase that LIZARD away..when i say LIZARD means it is a very very HUGe lizards>.< haha but now im still here =] juz get ur guts in then nothing will fear u =] *cheers*
    +u jane~~ suppport support u alwiz~

    ReplyDelete
  4. +u jane~ i will help u overcome ur phobias too..next time i everday bring lizard to u~! haha!! den one day u will not afraid of lizards anymore =)
    but the prob is..im afraid of lizards too!! @@

    ReplyDelete
  5. == thanks dear but that's not a very good idea i supposed... xD +u to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!!!!same as my sis~~~
    I kill lots of them cos she phobia is more terrible than you...

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo