topbella

Wednesday 15 September 2010

A hard worker?! xF

My dear says I am a hard worker... To me he is a hard worker too!!! ^~^
He is hardworking in helping Pupps. Working in the shop during holidays and weekends... Thumbs up for my dear! He is a filial son. Pupps sure loves him very much... =)
Dear, I appreciate the way you made me smile... ^^ The way you are anxious about my essay and other subjects... The way you feel worried for me when I had to change and redo my essay... The way you want to help fight with the lecturer to gain back my topic... (It's okay dear... I'll try a new one. I'll be happy with you around. ^^) The way you pamper me and help to lower the rope we have to cross it everyday... The way you help to find my flower... (I am sorry I dropped it again... =( It was a nice memory... Walking around to search for it...) The way you show your love and care... I am touched...
You laugh then I laugh lo! XD I like to see you smile and hear you laugh... So be happy everyday yea? Cheers!
Posted by: Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo