topbella

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Preparations for Majlis Ramah Tamah Aidilfitri

Once again, our unit is going to organise this celebration for all the network operation staff in Kuching on the 6th of October .
We are going to have this function in our office. Save a lot of cost on renting logistic ha! Hopefully we'll get varieties, more delicious and quality food this year.
As soon as we came out from the meeting room after discussion on this matter, everybody starts to do his/her part especially our Ms Liew and Yung. With full commitment and cooperation, our office is beautifully decorated in just 2 days' time (not full time wor, part time only)
Thumbs up for all of you. Good job.
Hey gang, forgive me for not taking part in the preparations as you all know I am very busy...
Bear with me if I pop up suddenly and "kepo" in giving comments during my short intervals.... I am just trying to show my support and concern. Hehe...
I don't want to bla.... too much here. Let the photos show the progress and their hard work.....
Yung & Lau are busy with hanging the "ketupat" and "chasing lights" (Johnny told me the LED is chasing each other), some call decorative lightings...
Why only Yung works so hard while others just stand there "supervising" & "giving instructions"?
Ms Liew is doing some firming exercise on her arms. She volunteers to pump the balloons, what do you think?Tada..... almost ready. The celebration will be held right in front here. Eh! What is Ram trying to do? Berdiri "berkang-kang"some more.......haha
Posted by : Ellepo

4 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! thumbs up to all aunties and uncles in BSQM!!! the unit looks more lively and wonderful now... ^~^
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so fast giving comments...yeah, office more lively, my mood pun bagus... Tks Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. living in malaysia is great! lots of occassion to 4lo, njoy & celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea... i will update my blog on the food we eat later... haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo