topbella

Thursday 2 September 2010

HELP!!! I'm Stressed Out!

My boss is giving me more and more new job functions than I can reasonably handle.
More tasks means more responsibilities with simple reason that I can produce better results and won't put him into troubles.
I can't do everything at the same time. There are some that require a little more attention and thinking. Moreover all those functions that were given to me are challenging and tedious which need to do a lot of thinking, decisions, communications....... and most important of all, I have to be very firm and flexible.
AAAAArrrrrrrrrrrHHHHHHHHH....... I want to scream out loud !!!!!!
I have used up a lot of my "brain power" recently and this burns energyy!!!!!!!! but I'm not getting any slimmer!!!!!!! I'm very very tired and weak!!!!!!
Before long, I'll be like the hamster on the wheel. The difference is the hamster can stop anytime but I CAN'T if I want to.

I'm stressed beyond belief with my CRAZY JOBS!!!!

posted by : Ellepo

3 comments:

  1. +u Jee!!!! i love u n i'll always support u... u can do it! you can!!! relax... things will surely get better after this... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganbatte~
    It is hard to believe that you're having such busy tasks one-go, because you're supposed to relax now hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Jane, with your support, I surely can.
    Ai, its not time to relax yet. Work while still can... i enjoy working just that sumtimes I feel a lit overloaded...dont worry i feel contented.
    thanksss young ladies, love u all...ellepo

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo