topbella

Friday 10 December 2010

Dumb Bitch!!!!!

I'd inherited an incredibly stupid but at the same time was really stubborn subordinate in my workplace.
He is so confused and dumb, beyond salvation. Needs spoon feeding and reassurance all the time and yet can't get the simplest job done.
Why do I need an assistant in the first place if I myself am solving all the problems delegated to him?
Just a 3 days 2 nights travelling - doing the simplest delivery of stock ..........arrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
How much problems he has created for me to settle already? I can't even have a peaceful talk with the doctor in the clinic. Forget about the MC, I don't think I can have a good rest.
I thought today he will come back safe and sound so that I can have a peaceful weekend. Oh no!!! Something happen again.............
Sigh...... you dumb bitch!!! You have made my life very difficult at the workplace. It's been such a stressful time even since I accepted you to work under me. I get fed up and tired of solving your problems over and over again. You are an adult and a father of three, you should know how to handle your problems without using up all my time. Do you know that I feel so annoyed and unlucky having to deal with all those kind of things?
@#$%^*+*^>

posted by: ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo