topbella

Monday 20 December 2010

My Office PC is DEAD!!!

Yesh! My office pc is dead.
I was doing material reservation. Half way through, the power was suddenly switched off by itself...... no noises, no lights.....nothing, completely silent, completely dead.
My pc must have worked too hard until it got heart attack. It's high time to take a rest. Not only the pc, the person who is using it every day - ME!!!
I don't want to end my life just like that!
I still have a lot of things in my mind yet to be done.
I need a rest.
For those who read this blog, don't be surprised why I still can write blog. I am using my princess's network, hahaha.....

posted by: ellepo

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! princess network? ngwifi??? xDDD
    take care Jee... pc off means you off from work also... hohoho~ have a nice rest... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^..^... no rest ler. The IT ppl so efficient, they noe i m vip so not up to 30 mins my pc is back to normal again...~.~

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo