topbella

Friday 3 December 2010

Proud of You, Ah Liang!!!

My boy Ah Liang, the Corporal of BB Boys organised a 2 days 1 night fun camp in Lundu over the weekend for around 30 people.
He took charge and arranged the whole thing including preparing food for all the officers and juniors who joined in the camp.
After coming back from the camp, he started to help me with preparing dinner every evening. I am very glad that Ah Liang is starting to take interest and responsibility with food.
Thank you Liang for preparing all the home-cooked food. They are simple but nice to eat. I also can relax my mind from tiring and hectic schedule in cooking food everyday after coming back from work. One thing very important to me is the hidden love and affection behind the food that you cooked.
I feel very proud to have you as my son.
You are a good son and an excellent cook! Hey, fit and good looking some more. Cool especially when girls read your wall messages in face book ha. (Tell you all a secret, one of his friends asked him to publish some cool and emotional phrases to suspend girls......O.o, I once thought it was true.....^.^)
Anyone? Want to try his cooking? I'll send him round to you if you want, hahaha......
Who ever marries him in future, "chap tou" wor..... who will be that lucky girl is yet to see!!!
Here are some of the food that he cooked......
Look healthy, colourful and nice to eat......


posted by : ellepo

1 comment:

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo