topbella

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Puzzle???

I am feeling tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally.......really tired.
Its not easy to maintain positive relationships with my siblings though I have been trying real hard. Why? Just because they have better life and can never put themselves in my shoes?
Tensions.....we can no longer communicate nicely. More often our conversations will end up with a fight. But do you know that behind every fight there is a reason? Why are all the arrows pointing at me only? Because I am the youngest? I can't even defend myself when I am being penalised. I am rebellious when I stand out for my rights.
Feelings are hurt............ my heart aches...........
All of a sudden, I think of you, mama.
Mama, I miss you very much.
You are the only one that I can have heart to heart talk. You are using your tough life experiences to understand my problems. You are a truly honest caring mama.
Talk to me, answer me....... I beg you, mama........or just open your eyes and look at me, that will be enough.
I don't have energy to stand any longer, I am falling........

posted by: ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo