topbella

Tuesday 19 January 2010

休息是为了走更长远的路

RIGHT! After 11 long years of studying, school life ends temporary for us students in Form 5. We'll have to wait for around 3 months to determine where our future lies. Don't leave your life blank. Some of us work for cash money as well as gaining some life experiences, whereas others would choose to stay home and do house chores, watch tv and stick their buttocks on the computer chair. A few had already started their A levels. Whao.......
For me, I am lucky enough to keep myself occupied for the whole month of January. I stay home most of the time to help up with the housework and to do my duties that I missed for about 4 months since 2009. My mom and bro had helped me a lot even before my zone papers started. Thanks ! I am really touched.......
I am going to start work before CNY and hope everything goes on smoothly. A big hug to my mom and aunt for getting me that job. Let me get a big "Ang Pau" for myself before CNY. Yeah ! Hope I pass my driving test too. Good luck to me !
Posted by : Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo