topbella

Tuesday 16 February 2010

RED ......

"Jee, Ms Feng Sui from NTV7 says that first day of CNY must wear red shirt in order to have good luck for the whole year. Look! my shirts is either black, blue, grey or white, and I'm wearing black now."
Liang shouted from the sitting room while I was busy in the kitchen.
"Jee, you're wearing red blouse. See, Cheh Cheh is putting on red dress too. Even pa is wearing red shirt. Oh, how am I going to explain to those kuku, Ah E later?" Liang threw himself onto the armchair.
"Wait!" I went out from the kitchen, gripped Liang's arm softly. "Let me take a look at you. Emm...... all I see is one of the coolest young handsome man I have ever met. Inside and out".
"You look great, Liang!" Jane said, admiring his black shirt unbuttoned sexily at the neck.
"Don't worry, just tell those uncles and aunties this is the fashioned colour for youngsters if they ask".
Liang was a little worried when we reached eldest sis's house. The moment Liang stepped out from the car, his young lovely cousin, Belle was screaming, " Wow, COOL! Ah Liang, you're handsome". Followed by sis (Liang's aunty) also wearing black, finally a self-satisfied smile appeared on his face. I think he's sort of having a relief.
"Oh, it's not a must to wear RED during CNY", he mumbled.
I used to buy red shirts for Liang for the past 15 years during CNY as he looks fair and clean with red. This year I let him choose his own fashion. That's why this happened.
Haha, cute! Next year must remind him to buy a red shirt just in case, since he is so supersticious and easily influenced.

posted by: ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo