topbella

Wednesday 3 February 2010

You Are An Angel

Jane, do you realise we two always have a special connection? Everytime I think of you in the office, my phone will ring and you have something to talk to me about.
As usual my phone rings and when I picked up, "Jee, I just received a call from the Sales Manager asking me to continue working from today onwards till CNY's eve. Meaning to say I have to work a whole stretch of 15 days without any break."
"Is it okay with you since you're having your MP right now? I thought you can have 4 days off as what they promised so that you can have a good rest."
"Don't worry, Jee. Remember, GOD loves me. Things usually go just fine for me and when they don't, I can handle it. You take care ya!"
You always have that way of making me smile because you're such a cheerful, caring, considerate and loving young lady. You always bring such a glow to my heart.
Frankly speaking, it has never crossed my mind that you would work continuous for 9 hours, harder than you had ever worked before. You have to face a lot of changes and difficult tasks which you had never faced with. I am proud of you, Jane. You dare to try than to avoid them. All these life experiences and memories that you have gained, I tell you, you can't buy them with money.
I'm not worried about how you handle difficult tasks, facing difficult, fussy customers and how you get along with others. Your sweet smile eventhough doesn't cost a cent will definitely bring sunshine to others. And your wonderful kindness especially to the elders and kids.
You are an angel, indeed.
True what I say, the C.Market Manager who condemned you as weak and fragile the first time he saw you was impressed with your simple act of kindness towards an old lady not up to 2 hours after he complaint you to the Sales Manager. He is right. You look so gentle and fragile and have not enough strength to do heavy duty jobs, but you work smart and make full use of other qualities inside you to do wonders. That LLS young Manager never knew that there are still a lot of valuable qualities in you which you haven't shown. How sweet!
I think from then on, he will give a new instruction to the staff, bla bla bla............ take you as the model. Hahaha! Smart guy. I'm sure he'll increase his business sales at least by 30% from the good manners and concern that they show to the customers. He gets credit because of your simple act.
Jane, you are such a special person. You have an unbelievable faith in everything you do and constantly remind me to live well, laugh often and love much.
I'm proud of you.
I love you.

posted by: ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo