topbella

Thursday 7 October 2010

Thank You Jane

Life gets really hard and painful these days. I feel completely worn out, tired.....
Thank you Jane, for all that you have done. I know you are trying very hard to help me in whatever ways you can in order to lessen my burden. Your irreplaceable love, understanding and support are the sources of my strength to go on. I could not have gone this far without you. Even how hard my life is, I know that I am a rich Jee because I have you. You always make my days a little brighter and problems seem a whole lot smaller.
Jee loves you and you are my Angel....

posted by : Ellepo

2 comments:

  1. cheers! keep it up jane...good girl, i love u too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O!!! Wow!!! i love both of u too!!!
    thanks Jee... i'll be ur gd gal 4ever... hugs~

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo