topbella

Wednesday 27 October 2010

23 Oct 2010 Saturday night

A memorable date...
Friends from first semester gathered and had dinner in Sharing Planet. It was a nice place and all of us enjoyed our dinner before it turned into 'displayed food'. xDDD
First of all, a thousand thanks to the organising chairperson @Jane... =p "No problem... It's just a few messages and the effort to press all of your hand-phone numbers plus facebook message... hahaha!!!" hey but this is really worth it... It was a great meet... Hope to have another one soon... =)
Mal and quiet Bryan... Sharing Planet is a wonderful place. I enjoyed the car racing part when you guys lead the way. xDDD *honk honk (@ling's mini Kancil)
Jacqueline is forever the same... So lively and happy... Miss you very much.
New hair cut for our manager... Oi nice oh... Suit you... Finally, you let the 'barber' play with your long curly hair... =P Thanks Wei Zhong for leading the prayer.
Voon, Bong, Derek and Tzi Perng... You all are still very naughty and playful...
Woho!!! My dear dear is still the champion for arm wrestling... xDDD Wei guys, train harder... swim, gym, jog bla bla bla whatever... Find ways to beat him (that's not what I want actually... hahaha!!!)
Anyway, I appreciate and want to thank all for turning up... (+ Joko)
That ah Kong ar... went to Santubong and leave us behind.... ==' Nevermine... Bom him if he doesn't show himself for the next gathering... hehe...

Somehow, something happened that night after the get-together... That was only between me and Rich... (it's confidential~ ^~^)
Dear, when I received your call, the first thing I wanted to do is to rush there to see you as soon as possible. Be there with you even if there is nothing I can do to help. I never realised that you are getting very important to me. Getting to know that I have occupied a very important place in your heart too (the first person you think of when you are in need), I now strongly believe that our relationship has eventually blossomed into a very powerful love. I also firmly accept that everything happens for a reason. For had I not going to Swinburne (which was never in my list of choice after SPM), I never would have met you... ^~^

Posted by: Wing

5 comments:

  1. wow~so touch by the final main point~~~

    What happen to my "BroTHeR"??mind to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... =)
    dun say toooo much details!!! =O noo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... dont worry dear.. said is confidential already... so no info on that night's history will be provided... xDDD up to you whether you want to share with "Brother" or not... xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jee here. I know about the secret, hey hey hey. Don't worry Rich, as what I read about the blog, Jane is not trying to reveal/broadcast about the incident that happened, she's just trying to tell you about her feelings and how important you're to her. You're lucky. She didn't even mention about ME!!!!! not fair....ellepo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!!! you are still the one who understands me the most Jee~ aiyo... dont get jealous... i said that to you also le... (last time.. hahaha!!!) later you say i sweet talk again... xDDDD

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo