topbella

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Simple Love~

Couldn't really say why,
I become very initiative...
Anything is worth doing when I fall in love with you...
I want to announce loudly,
That I can't bear to be apart from you...
Even my next door neighbours can guess my feelings right now.
I want to watch the sunset together with you until we fall asleep.
I want to just hold your hand this way and not to let go.
Can love be forever innocent without sadness?
I want to play comp games with you...
I want to watch movies with you..
I want us to sing without worries as we walk along...
I want to just hold your hand this way and not to let go.
Can love be simple without pain?
You leaning on my shoulder,
I sleeping on your chest...
This kind of life- I love you and you love me...
I want simple love,
I want everlasting bond...
I feel warmth and happy being together with you...
Your considerate and little actions make me touched...
I love you dear~ ^~^

Posted by: Wing

2 comments:

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo