topbella

Thursday 21 October 2010

Broken Handbag

I noticed Jane's handbag strap is broken.
"Get a new one", I said.
"It's okay, Jee. My bag is still good. I'll use until the handle is separated from the body".
O.o...
Young girls generally have endless appetite for fashion - dresses, handbags, shoes, purses, accessories, etc... but this girl is a bit different. She is using used handbags given by her cousin. The handbag is used excessively to carry items such as her books, notes, water bottle, umbrella, jacket..... and a lot more of the small small items. You name it, you'll get it. But tell you, the only one thing you can't find in her bag is cosmetic.
Weird right? For a young girl living in this modern world. I classified her as nealy "extinct" mammal. She said she is unique. ~.~
What should I do with this girl? Okay, do my best to repair the bag so that it can get back in business as soon as possible. I don't have heavy duty needle and thread. So it is tough work on my fingers but when I see her smiling at me, I am happy. It doesn't matter at all.
Jane, I'm very proud to have you.
Rich, do you know you are very lucky too? Treasure and love her. The small bag you bought for her is kept in the big broken bag. Haha!!! add some more weight to it.

posted by : Ellepo

1 comment:

  1. O.O!!!! so touched... thanks very much Jee!!! you've always make me so happy and cheer my whole day up without realising it yourself... if sometimes we 闹意见 it can really spoil my whole day mood... i love you Jee... I am unique and special coz i have you... you are my heroin!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo