topbella

Wednesday 24 November 2010

"Chao Chao"

I have a patch work baby blanket knitted by Ama when I was still a little girl. I call it my "chao chao" (kiddy Hokkien: smelly) which I can't live without. I refuse to give it up though it's a little torn. I find it cooling and most important of all is the special kind of weird "smell"... my smell... xDDD Hmmm... I am in my paradise!!!
Dear has a habit. He likes to hug his own and my jackets (lazy day), saying he likes the smells. He even put it against his face and inhaled deeply. O.O!!!! He is smelling my jacket and that is the sweetest sight to me. From there, I suspect he should have some kind of "chao chao" too. O.o??
Yeah, my guess is 100% accuracy!!! Dear has a "chao chao" too, but... hahaha, i never expected it to be... Oops, I am not going to reveal anything here, I will keep it as a secret.
But to tell you the truth dear, your "chao chao" gives me a warm and very homely feeling. ^~^
Bring it along with you to Australia when you go for studies...... at least you have something to hug, to help you sleep... (until the day you come back to me... then I will be your "chao chao" xDDD)
Sometimes, the smallest action or thing in life can really make a wonderful day and put the sweetest smile on our face. '~'
Look around you, do you have a "chao chao" too? xDDD
Posted by: Wing

3 comments:

  1. you'll get angry with me every time after i washed your "chao chao". you complaint that the "smell" is no more there...Eeeee....next time get married oso bring along with you ha? Aiyo...xD
    ellepo

    ReplyDelete
  2. not easy to keep the smell you know... =p
    of coz!!! xDDD myabe my hubby will love the smell also... xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya what ah Jee said is what my mom says to me, the smell is no more, NOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~and I have to spend some days to "make" the smell(my sweat+face smell)XD
    Eeee~~Wing you're so "geli~", dare to post your little "secrets" here. =P

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo