topbella

Thursday 18 November 2010

18 November??? O.O!!!!

"What is the date today?" you asked me in the open lab this morning...
"Em... 18 gua..." As soon as the the answer flew out of my mouth, my heart started to pound more quickly and harder...
It is already 18 November 2010!!! Time flies... Remembered our first sem life when we were still like lil kiddos... We played and fooled around with other friends in the group. And it is funny when we both played hide and seek, not admitting that we had fallen for each other.
Entering second sem, we walked hand-in-hand as couples. I am proud... To have you around with me, drive me around everyday, help me in this and that, to carry my stuff and all those, I feel touched everyday by your little but warmth actions towards me. You care for me, love me and pamper me like a baby... I walked proudly with my nose up thinking that: My boyfriend... Richmond... Jealous??? xDDD
We stay together everyday, school works, assignments, friends, activities, even when we have conflicts or arguments, you never leave me alone but to settle everything with me. You are always by my side even when I scolded you very badly... You are patient enough to cope with all my short-tempered, lousy computer skills and being so fragile that i barely can take good care of myself...
And today, is already 18 November... We are finishing sem two and moving on to year end... The moment today's date came out from my mouth, I looked at you... You are smiling so innocently, looking at me... I felt like crying...
Dear, I am scared... To tell you the truth, I am reluctant to let you leave. How I wish you would stay behind for me or to let me visit you once in a while when you leave Kuching... But I know that this will be impossible... I want you to have brighter future, so I have to let go... Let you go to have higher level of education and come back to me after that... But I really cannot bear with the sadness... Even when I think of it... I am so useless har?
Know what? Since the start of this month, I am practising very very hard... I try not to love you too much... Try to be cold blooded... But I failed... I then train myself to be stronger... I tell myself that the day when you really leave Kuching, I will send you off in the airport without flooding the place. I want to give you the best memory of @jane, so that you will have that memory to stay on until the day you come back to me... Again, I failed... And I failed badly... I cannot even hold my tears now when I am writing this... My pyjamas is already half-soaked... What more to say on that very day when I have to send you off... I wonder...
What our future will be no one knows... No one can predict... We can only leave everything to God and it is up to Him to decide... But I am glad that at least He arranged us to meet and let me have you that closed to me...
Life is a wonderful miracle... I can only pray hard to Him that we can really last... Pray that we can handle all obstacles very firmly and will insist on going back to each other when the time has come...
@jane love you dear dear... Hope we last...

Posted by: Wing

5 comments:

  1. =)
    for now we should study hard! (play abit oso ) xDD

    thanks~~~ will last!!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^~^ i always study hard.. xDDD but i wana play a lot bo not just a little how ler... xDDD
    yup will last!!!!! =) thanks dear dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, studies come first. That's surely a challenge for a couple to handle but be strong! Wish you 2 all the best and always appreciate what the other one has done for you.

    Wing, do not try to be cold-blooded, that's not the way, I know what you want to do but what you should try is to know which comes first, that will be much more effective. Remember to give each other more spaces, enjoy the time while being alone, be strong&independent while you're on your own. If you can make this then there is no need to use the method 'cut-down the love-meter' haha. Take care dear.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^~^ thanks honey... lu liao kai... haha! xDDD wish you both good luck too... =) will try to be strong... anything still can call you up ba no worries.. =) thanks... take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaya~wa liao kai! hahahaa! XD
    Right, need help just call me or sms me. don't be lazy i know you blabla to Rich first before me. =P talk more further hehe. when is your test ends? tell me and we go out on saturday ya.

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo