topbella

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Weird Worker

Most of my colleagues are pretty normal and we all get along well in the office except one - the resident witch.....
She created information about me to cause me harm so that my position in my workplace is shaky. She backstabbed me so many times.....
I never want to explain because we are all adults and moreover I feel my contributions are being appreciated in my workplace.
I am very sure that I did nothing wrong. The only mistake I made is I am more committed to my work, more flexible, smarter than her in handling our daily work.
Whereas for her, the only thing she can do is to act sweet. 50 years old woman to act sweeeeeet???? t">b@$*#>t....

posted by : ellepo

2 comments:

  1. hi, ellepo, i like the last part of the passage...t">b@$*#>t...haha. i have the feeling at my workplace but noone dare to touch me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...give me 5!!!
    Have no fear as I think both of us are mentally tough. Let's hold hands and declare war to negative comments and thoughts. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo