topbella

Thursday 11 November 2010

My Cell Phone is GONE!!!

All these while I have been using second hand or recycled handphones from both of my sweeties.
I always get something that is economy and practical for myself. I don't get things that I like or something of my dream because I "sayang" my sweaty hard earned $$$. (kedekut the Malays call me)
Just 2 months ago Jane said to me : Jee, get a new cellular phone for yourself. You have been working so hard, should love yourself more. Buy the model and pattern that you like. Don't always pick the handphones that we are going to throw due to some defects. You really need a good one as all your official calls are directed to it.
Wah! this girl, sounds like an old lady, my old mama.
Sometimes I tend to spend on something desirable that is not a necessity because of what she said. But have a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Thanks Jane. Remind me to spend occasionally but not too often or else my budget burst, both you and liang have to take "sweet potato porridge" for most of the time. Haha...
Yesterday I accidentally dropped my handphone in the toilet bowl. And you know what? I picked it up with my hands because it is only 2 months old and this is the first time ever in my life I bought a handphone of my own choice.
Arrrh.........eventhough the toilet bowl was relatively clean, it wasn't a pleasant experience at all......
I have decided to buy a cheap phone with simple functions than to get the latest cell phone model with all the new additions and features.
I am sure Tay will say something again about my phone when he see me using it.
Who cares?
I am happy with it.
Bye bye my beloved Nokia! (I don't know what model, ask the new generations, they know)
I'll get another old and reliable Nokia phone with simple design and come with only the most basic features. I am not going to make any more investment into an expensive high tech phone that I probably never know how to use.
Most of all, I'm afraid the same incident will happen again. Who knows?

Posted by : ellepo

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha!!!! so funny and humorous... +u jee!!! pa said his RM100's is still better than iPhone 4... xDDD he is right... big + lasting + reliable + antic!!!! xDDDD cheap lagi... walao...

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo