topbella

Monday 22 November 2010

Water is my friend... ^~^

After that not long ago traumatic incident in Sematan, I never thought i will gain courage and strength that fast to step in to water again... It was impossible for me to do that without you...
"Water is your friend dear... Be brave! You can do it... Slowly do... You need to get use to water first... Slowly... " you taught me step by step even though I failed a thousand times... Grabbing you very very tight until I left fingerprints on your arms and shoulders... yet no complains from you... aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!! stupid @jane... Sorry dear I let you down... ==
Seeing you being very patient towards me, teaching me how to breathe inside the water, throw my pipi and saliva out... (hahaha! thanks dear dear... I think I know the practical part already...) I had a very strong determination to learn well and not to fail... I dont want to let you down, for you, I tried... ^~^ (I appreciate you for not letting go of my hands even for a single second...)
So scared, until my stomach and legs cramped... == Lousy indoor girl... xD
Dear, I am really touched at that very moment... You are really patient with me... Not a single complain from you though you have to repeat yourself many times but I still cannot make it...
I feel bad for complaining you coz of not fulfilling my small wishes sometimes... I am cruel as compared to how you treated me... =(
Yes! Now water is my friend... I think I have conquered that fear... (i think only... still need more practice... xDDD)
Dear, are you prepared to get swollen arms and bruises over your shoulders again? If you are, then I am ready!!! xDDD Let's go Kolam Renang!!!!

Posted by: Wing

2 comments:

  1. O_O~ see whether the water is dirty or not hahaha.. dun worry got back up Voon go in first!! hohohohoo XD

    sory cant find d place and product =='
    abit busy thinking bout how the assignment should go about hahaha xD
    my bad... but lets go again if u wan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! sacrifice Voon first... he will be proud to be able to get the first step... xDD

    nvm about the place and product.i feel your sincerity already... and that matters the most... ^~^ thanks dear...

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo