topbella

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Praise The Lord

Almighty true and incomparable God,
I am very thankful for the gift of life you gave to Jane. I cannot thank you enough for the 2nd chance of life you have given to her. It was the Grace of God that she's still able to come back to me and I can see and hug her tight.
Lately, I have tried very hard to get things done on my own and it did not seem to get any better. I am weary and very tired. What's the matter with me?
Did I not remember God is always there to lend a helping hand?
I was once a ran away Christian but God, You never gave up on me throughout these years.
When think of it, I came to realise that God You have strange ways of giving me the answers to my questions! You have prepared me for today and the future by allowing me to fall and learn. God You have planted the answer in me long time ago with the ever so comforting verse of the Bible "Come to me you who are weary and I shall give you rest".
Thank you God for the trials that you are taking me through, for those are the times I feel closest to You and learn the most!

Touch someone with your love
Rather than focus on the thorns of life
Smell the roses and count the blessings!

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...
Praise The Lord!

Posted by: Ellepo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo