topbella

Thursday 1 April 2010

Tears of pain and loss

Though it had been 20 years since her death, I wept and have severe headache when it comes to this time of the year. It brought me back to when I was prepared for my struggles with her illness and her death.
During the time of her sickness, my heart ruptured. Cindy was sick and very weak, but she hang onto life. I was thinking : If it were GOD's will to take her, I rather let her go then to suffer with tubes inserting into her head and all over her body merely to keep her alive.
I still remember sitting by her beside rubbed her little hands, kissed her and whispered to her with broken heart : it's okay to die ........ inside my heart there were a million "No"s, I still had to force myself to let go.
She closed her eyes and peacefully died. I held her tightly as she died. No words could explain my pain and loss.......
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal.
Thanks GOD I am blessed with lovely Jane & Liang to keep me going ........

Mary Cindy - mummy's girl. I love you and miss you very very much!
May eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine on her.

Posted by : Ellepo

5 comments:

  1. aunty,gambate! it wil be fine,and u hav ur beloved jane and liang with u... keep goin on! we wil all by ur site! supportin u...so,don be sad... jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 大伯母..hwaitin(jia you)..really..u still gt us..^^we will owoz wz u..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aunty..hwaitin(add oil)..u still got us ya..we will owoz wz u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jee,jia u!You still have us..Love you and sis..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all! I love you all very much... Together we gambateh, hwaitin!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo