topbella

Saturday 1 May 2010

God's Tears, My Tears...

I was touched...
Many things happened to me these few days... God gave me challenges but He guided me all the way through to overcome them... He lifted me up with His strength and power. Praise the Lord!
Being able to stay alive, I feel that many people actually love and care for me. My family members, relatives and friends...
Thanks to Jee and Anthony, I joined today's sunset mass in St Joseph Cathedral. We prayed Rosary together after the mass. I thank God and Mother Mary silently in my heart for giving me another chance to treasure everyday I have with all those whom I love and care for before leaving. Father Simon said that we should love everyone around us just like how Jesus shows His great love to us. This really touches my heart.
It started raining when halfway through the mass. I could not explain why but I feel that it was God's tears. I started shedding tears too and I can feel that I was very closed to Him at that very moment. This suddenly strikes me. Life is all about love. God loves me very much and so do everyone who cares for me. I know that He wants me to love people around me like how He loves me.
I remembered what Kenny told me last time. He said that we were born into this world to spread the words of God and to serve Him. There is also a saying that goes : " If we cannot love the person whom we see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? ". To show our love to God, we must first love people around us.
Do not hesitate to show your love to those whom you really care for before it is too late... =)
'Life is all about LOVE!' I found a piece of love shaped 'cha kueh' when I ordered it for dinner just now.
This sweet looking girl is Jacqueline. She was the one who saved me. We both have darker coloured skin compared to all the soya bean drinkers in our class. =P The most important thing is that she also has a 'baby' which she carries with her everyway she goes. Haha!!!
Our babies! Giraffe Baby and Elleby Baby... Elleby found his true friend at last. Haha! Like mother like son. My baby looks smaller in size and weaker (coz he seems so cold with his blanket on). Jacqueline said so too. She always feels that she wants to protect me like how her baby protect Elleby. Nice! =)
Posted by : Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo