topbella

Friday 7 May 2010

成长

Every time I see tears in your eyes, I only feel like hugging you tight.
It's okay to me, Jane.
Crying doesn't mean that you are weak, you are just showing your true feelings.
I understand life gets really hard and painful sometimes, but learn how to forgive, accept and most importantly love yourself.
People change, things change. Pain and hurts do go away and happiness will be the other side.
I know you can do better.
I support you!
一路来,陪着你成长。你笑,我跟着笑。你哭,我就打开双臂抱着你,让你哭,陪你哭。可你千万别把心事隐藏心里,自己难过。
成长会经历很多个人生阶段,而每个阶段都会出现不同的朋友,所学习到的人生经验也不一样。不要害怕,勇敢的去面对和享受过程罢!
成长背后虽然藏着无数的泪水,叹息,付出,牺牲,失望,让步和悲哀(WOW! all are negative expressions), 可我也看到成长让你变得更成熟,更懂得人情世故,也更漂亮动人。
Jane, 不管受了任何委屈,别忘了,Ellepo 的手臂永远为你而开。
Ellepo支持你, 加油!

Posted by :Ellepo

1 comment:

  1. thanks jee...i will support you too in whatever you do.good luck to both of us!=)i love you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo