topbella

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Thanks 小榕! =)

Elo dear buddy!!! xD
想诚心的向你说声 "谢谢"。。。(I know you will be busy with homework in school but I am very sure that you will drop by reading when you are free, since you are the royal fan of my blog... xD haha! and using your name as the title will catch your attention more I supposed. 'wa liao kai!' hahaha!!! xD)
Since the day when I first knew you and the day when we became friends, you are always very caring, loving, kind, polite, tolerate.... and all the other positive words that I cannot think of to describe you better. You are always very patient with me and all my problems and won't mind to listen to me whenever I need you. You are willing to be with me for my sorrow, happiness and craziness... This really makes me touched.
I love you dear... =) Thanks so much for being you (The one I really need as my best friend)... And I truely appreciate and treasure the times we had together. I promise that I will introduce you to Jacqueline some day. Both of you are very nice girls and friends. Hope that we can stay as friends for life.

Posted by : Wing

2 comments:

  1. Wah~I'm so touched, and happy of course. =P
    Hug~I'm thankful of you. Learning to be understanding when you're close with someone is really a good thing.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) hug hug~ muaks... good to hear that! all the best in everything you do... +u! love you...

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo