topbella

Friday 7 May 2010

Jee's Day!!!

Happy Mothers' Day, Jee!!! It's a special day to you and all mothers on earth. Thanks God as I am very grateful to be born as Jee Jee's lovely 'baby'... Haha!
Jee, words cannot describe how much I appreciate you... I remember Ah Mah told me before I was as big as a newly born kitten when I was first brought to this world... Without your unconditional love, care, sacrifices and tears, I won't be who I am today- a sweet, lovely young lady with ideal weight and height.(hey, this is what people say about me...) xD
Don't worry Jee! I will take good care of myself and do my very best in everything. I will stay healthy, happy and live life to the fullest! Cheers...
God loves you... And I love you too... =)

Posted by : Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo