topbella

Wednesday 26 May 2010

我爱他...

~"His subtle craziness has been left behind in one of the train carriages
The air in underground train is heavier than memories
The whole city has been waiting for me
There is a relationship that is still drifting about
I love his zeal the most
My dreams has been cruelly shattered yet I cannot forget
For him I once believe that tomorrow would mean the future
No matter how bad the situation may be
I refused to come to my senses
I love him till I stumbled into despair
My heart has been deeply hurt yet I cannot forget
We no longer belong in this place
What initially used to be paradise has now become absurd..."

Posted by : Wing

6 comments:

  1. haha..this is the truth..love is like that de lar...xD good luck to you oh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hug~ Want to talk to you personally. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha,darlin ah~ knw ur english pro la~ hahaha,stil translate gok~ nice!good luck yea

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...you are the only clever one... no one realise that this song is translated from chinese...hoho..xD but i am not that good though... i copied the english version from somewhere else..=) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheh~ hahaha,but stil nice la~ hahaha,cz i listened tis song for at least hundreds times liao,so can memorize a single part of it.hahhaa,hav a nice day yea~ and ur new post is nice! unperfect make life perfect! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
Elle's Family© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo